Celebrate Canada Day weekend with the Stompin’ Tom Centre Grand Opening & First Annual Stompin’ Tom Festival!
June 30, 2017:
7pm: Song Writer’s Circle hosted by Cory Gallant, joined by singer\song writer’s Daniel Drouin, Blair Gaudet, Rodney Arsenault & Lisa Carragher! Followed by a jam session and entertainment till midnight!
Canada Day 2017 – July 1st
2pm-4pm: Grand Opening! Ribbon cutting speeches, flag raising ceremony and more! Free!
4pm-9pm: Outdoor Concert. Featuring an amazing line up of entertainers! Small Town Jokurs (Joey Doucette & Kurk Bernard), Mike Plume, Tim Hus, Billy MacInnis, J.P. Cormier & Dave Gunning!
9:30pm-12pm: VIP After Party (VIP Ticket Holders Only!) Located inside the Centre Dusk: Fireworks! (Skinner’s Pond Harbour) Sponsored by Canadian Heritage 150 Celebration Program. Part of the Tignish Irish Moss Festival
July 2nd, 2017
1pm: Tignish Irish Moss Festival Parade: Stompin’ Tom Theme! (Main Street Tignish) 2pm: Stompin’ Tom Impersonation Contest 2pm-7pm: Outdoor Concert. Featuring an amazing line up of entertainers! Small Town Jokurs, Mike Plume, Tim Hus, Billy MacInnis, Ivan Daigle, Gordie MacKeeman & His Rhythm Boys & Matt Minglewood!
7pm-10:30pm: Dinner Theatre Premiere. “My Island Story: A Stompin’ Tom Story”. SOLD OUT. (Taking Bookings for every Tues & Thurs in July & Aug & every Sunday in September!)
- Outdoor Concert Pricing: Song Writer’s Circle: $10 plus HST=$11.50
- 1 Day Concert Pass: $25 plus HST=$28.75
- 2 Day Concert Pass: $45 plus HST=$51.75
- VIP Festival Pass: $97.87 plus HST=$112.55 (Includes free parking, entertainment pass & food tasting tent for Sat & Sun, seating close to stage, VIP tent, access to bathrooms & bar inside the Centre, VIP Afterparty Saturday night!
- Dinner Theatre Premiere=$40 plus HST=$46.00
- Taste of PEI Food Tent: $15 plus HST=$17.25
Taste of PEI Food Tent Menu: (Sample sizes)
Fresh Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Oysters on Half Shell
Steamed PEI Mussels with your choice of Savoury Sauce
Award Winning Seafood Chowder
Acadian Meat Pie
Grilled Lobster with Lemon Butter Glaze
Creamy Lobster Spread on Baguette
Pei Potato Pancake